If you would like information about how you can become a member of the Central Illinois Chapter of PRSA, please contact our Membership Chair. PRSA frequently offers discounts to new members. The banner on the left may indicate a special monthly promotion.
Dues for the Central Illinois Chapter are $25 and can be paid when you apply for or renew your national PRSA membership.
Member Eligibility and Dues:
You may join as one of the following categories of membership:
- Associate Member
- Group Membership
- Member Benefits
As a professional society, the benefits of PRSA membership are designed for and delivered to you as an individual member. Many beneficial resources are included in your membership at no cost, while others are available at special reduced member rates.
10 Reasons To Become a Member
- Advance As A Professional
- Enjoy and learn from PRSA’s award-winning media
- Exclusive online members-only services
- Join a nationwide network of Chapters, Professional Interest Sections and Affinity Groups
- Identify your career skills and find a new job!
- Find a mentor
- Be recognized for your work
- Get public relations questions answered by the Professional Resource Center (PRC)
- Advance the profession – lead through PRSA
- Special members-only benefits
Want to join? Contact chapter President John Lyday at email@example.com.
From now through the end of November, new and returning members, when they join National as a Regular member ($260 annual dues), receive a triple bonus:
- FREE 1-yr Chapter (up to $100 value)
- FREE 1-yr Section (not including Counselors Academy or New Pros)
- FREE initiation fee ($65 value) or FREE reinstatement fee ($35 value)
There are exclusions that apply. The TriplePlay20 promotion does not apply for Associate member types ($200 or less annual dues) and current/renewing members. Refer to http://www.prsa.org/joinus/howtojoin for details. Be sure to enter the promo code TRIPLEPLAY20 if you qualify for the promotion.